2 bedroom apartment for saleDistillery Wharf, Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6
- North East Aspect
- 895 SQ FT
- 1st floor
- Steam Room & Sauna
- 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- 999 years
- 10 year LABC Warranty
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- 15 metre swimming pool
- Direct access to health and fitness suite
Stunningly presented newly built 2 bedroom 2 bathroom in the stunning Fulham Reach located on the North Bank of the River Thames. Easy reach of South Kensington and Knightsbridge.
895 SQ FT
North East Facing
10 Year LABC Warranty
Located on the North bank of the River Thames, providing panoramic river views.
* Prestigious new riverside location, with 24 hour concierge, residents private health & fitness centre,
* 15 metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, wine storage room, snooker room, shops, bars, restaurants and car parking.
* Located in zone 2, only 5 minutes walk to Hammersmith underground station, with four London underground lines.
* 999-year lease
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55111612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montgomery & Slate , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.