4 bedroom house for saleHook Norton,Oxfordshire
- Entrance Hall
- 20ft Living Room with Inglenook Fireplace
- Second 16ft Reception Room
- Kitchen/Utility & Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Double Garage and Garden Room
- Mature Walled Garden with 'Secret' Patio
- Refurbishment Opportunity
- Grade II Listed
Potentially a four bedroom family home with 130ft garden and double garage. Providing an excellent opportunity for sympathetic updating.
An amazing character property in a unique location.
Built from local ironstone and steeped in history with inglenook fireplace, hardwood beams and numerous character features.
Added to this is its incredible location and substantial plot size providing an extremely exciting opportunity.
The 130ft walled garden spreads from lawn through a considerable vegetable patch to a secluded south facing patio area looking across the central valley towards Swerford.
The property has two good sized reception rooms both with open fire places, an extended kitchen and utility on the ground floor plus potentially four double bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first and second floors.
There is also a functioning wine cellar, a double garage and garden storage room.
This house provides a perfect opportunity for someone to sympathetically turn a piece of history into a modern family home to their own specific requirements.
Hook Norton is a vibrant village with shops, doctors, library, primary school and its own historic brewery.
Located close to the market town of Chipping Norton (5miles), Banbury/A40 (9miles) with rail access (Marylebone - approx. 1hr) and exciting leisure facilities such as the recently opened Soho Farmhouse (6.5miles) and Daylesford (10miles).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2068746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.