3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBramhall Street, Cleethorpes
Offers in Region of
- end terraced property
- Entrance porch, lounge and kitchen diner
- Downstairs shower room and conservatory
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Enclosed gardens and detached garage
- EPC Rating: D
This property comes with a garage that with the right planning consent could be converted to a one bedroom dwelling. Viewing is a must.
A conveniently located three bedroom home that would make an ideal firsttime home, investment buy to let or family home, either way it bodes well for all buyers. As you walk through the front door you’ll find yourself in a light andairy lounge with doors leading through to the spacious fitted kitchen/dining room where you’llfind plenty of room great for cooking a Sunday roast or having a few friendsover. On a summers evening you may wantto retire to the conservatory and relax with a glass of something cold. Close to local amenities, shops and schools, easily connected to the A180 and easy commute to Grimsby and Cleethorpes town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55113616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6914110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.