3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFawley Grove, Kings Heath , Birmingham, B14
- THREE BED END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Fawley Grove is situated off Allens Croft Road, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6RR
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS TO FRONT ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN COMPRISING A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, TILING TO SPLASH BACK, SPACE FOR COOKER WITH EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER, WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* TWO DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR, MASTER BEDROOM HAVING TWO BUILT IN WARDROBES.
* DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM COMPRISING A PANELLED BATH WITH SHOWER OVER, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND LOW LEVEL W/C.
* CONSERVATORY TO REAR WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* LARGE REAR GARDEN WHICH IS LAID TO LAWN WITH TIMBER SHED AND FENCING TO SIDES.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
13' 03" x 10' 05" (4.04m x 3.17m)
10' 11" x 9' 11" (3.33m x 3.02m)
8' 00" x 7' 11" (2.44m x 2.41m)
14' 04 into recess" x 12' 00" (4.37m x 3.66m)
10' 07" x 8' 08" (3.23m x 2.64m)
8' 08" x 6' 06" (2.64m x 1.98m)
13' 11" x 9' 01" (4.24m x 2.77m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55116123.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11348635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Kings Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.