4 bedroom detached house for saleWagtail Walk, Langley Park, Beckenham
Offers in Excess of
- Langley Park gated development
- Neatly presented detached house
- Near Langley Park & Unicorn Schools
- Four bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room & utility
- Sitting room open to dining room
- Sunny south facing garden
- Integral garage & parking
Well located for Langley Park and Unicorn Schools, four bedroom detached house in popular gated development with 24 hour security. Generous main bedroom with dressing area and en suite, well appointed family bathroom off landing plus downstairs cloakroom. Good size sitting room open to dining room with double glazed doors to sunny south facing garden. Kitchen/breakfast room plus separate utility room. Door to integral garage from spacious entrance hall with Amtico flooring. Neatly presented throughout with possible scope for loft conversion, subject to planning permission and other necessary consents.
The gated entrance to Langley Park, off South Eden Park Road, is manned 24 hours, providing excellent security and there are open spaces and parkland within the development. There is a footpath from Bucknall Way with a gate to Wickham Way and Langley Park Golf Course will be found on Barnfield Wood Road. There is also a pedestrian gate giving direct access to Park Langley Tennis Club and another gate can be used to shorten the walk to Unicorn Primary School, Eden Park station and Langley Park Secondary Schools. A service charge is paid for the upkeep of the communal areas and facilities including gate security.
Property ref: 121_752_2561084
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55123875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2561084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.