2 bedroom penthouse for saleMadison Square, Liverpool, L1
- Stunning Sixth Floor Duplex Apartment
- Spacious And Well Presented Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Secure Underground Allocated Parking
- Two External Terraces
- Double Glazing And Electric Heating
- Two Bathrooms
- Popular And Convenient Location
- Generous Sized Living Room
- Energy Rating C
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this stunning sixth floor apartment situated off the vibrant Duke Street in Liverpool city centre. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, bathroom WC adnd two bedrooms with en-suite to master to the 6th floor. To the 7th floor is the spacious living room/dining room area, kitchen and terrace. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating, secure underground parking allocated parking and two external terraces. An early inspection is well recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55124553.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY160597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.