2 bedroom terraced house for saleBellasis Street, Stafford
- Attractive Modern Town House
- TWO Parking Spaces to rear
- Reception Hall opening to Kitchen
- Well Proportioned Lounge and Dining Area
- 2 Bedrooms
- Appealing Bathroom
- Lovely Rear Garden
- EPC Rating C
Reception Hall with an opening leading to the Kitchen which has an attractive range of high and low level units with work surfaces, sink and drainer, integrated hob, oven and extractor canopy above. Front facing window and a wall mounted Worcester gas boiler. There is a particularly well proportioned Lounge and Dining Area with stairs rising to the first floor area and patio doors opening to the terrace and garden.
First Floor Landing with cupboard off and Two Bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes. Attractively presented Bathroom comprising white suite having a bath with shower and screen above, pedestal wash basin and low flush w.c. Contrasting wall and floor tiling.
Path and front garden. To the rear of the property lays a paved sun terrace with lawn beyond and well stocked borders. There is a garden shed and gate to the two parking spaces.
The property is situated in a popular location. The county town centre of Stafford has a wide range of amenities including an intercity railway station where there are regular Virgin services operating to London Euston and taking only approximately one hour and twenty minutes. Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 provide direct access into the national motorway network and M6 Toll.
From Stafford town centre take Gaol Road and bear left onto Marston Road. Continue almost to the end and turn left into Bellasis Street.
1) The parking spaces are approached via a shared private drive however we understand there are no formal maintenance cost arrangements.
To view this property please call John German Estate Agents at the Stafford Office.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Stafford Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55125777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953068951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.