7 bedroom detached house for saleStanley Road, Hoylake
- period residence in highly sought after location
- outstanding views to Golf Course & Welsh Hills
- up to seven bedroom accommodation
- three principal reception rooms
- generous gardens & 'in out ' driveway
- no ongoing chain - must be viewed
++NO ONGOING CHAIN PURCHASE++ OUTSTANDING VIEWS++Backing onto and enjoying outstanding views across 'The Royal Liverpool Golf Course' and on to the Welsh Hills, 'Four Winds' is a fine period detached home, available to purchase with the benefit of no ongoing chain and one which will truly appeal to those looking to put their 'own stamp' upon what is already a truly outstanding property. Abundant with many retained period features such as internal and external doors, solid wood parquet floors and fireplaces, the property comprises in brief of reception hall, three principal reception rooms, garden room, dining kitchen and boot room, 'cold store' and butlers pantry, four spacious bedrooms to the first floor, two en-suite and boasting fantastic views and a further suite of rooms to the second floor. The generous lawned gardens are a specific feature with the garage and 'in out' driveway providing more than adequate parking facility. Stanley Road is one of the most desirable residential locations on the Wirral Peninsula, therefore making this property all the more of an exceptional purchase opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55129305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6411768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.