3 bedroom bungalow for saleNew Beacon Road, Grantham, NG31
- No Onward Chain
- Bungalow on Corner Plot
- Desirable residential location
- 3 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Breakfast Kitchen, sep Dining Room
- Lounge, Study, Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Large Driveway leading to Garage
- Gardens wrapping around the bungalow
- Viewing Highly Recommended, EPC Rating - D
PLEASANTLY SITUATED IN THIS ESTABLISHED AND DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA AND OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN is this Modern Detached Bungalow providing generous living space which is considered to be well maintained and presented. It briefly comprises Hallway, Lounge, modern Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room, Study, separate Cloakroom and Utility Room, Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Features include gas fired central heating and double glazing. Outside there is a driveway providing ample parking leading to the large integral garage, whilst the garden wraps nicely around the property which is situated on a corner plot. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55131903.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GAR130554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.