3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Marys Close, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- Cul de sac location
- Garage and parking
- Good plot with front and rear gardens
Located in a cul-de-sac position within the popular village of Wisbech St Mary is this superb detached bungalow with three double bedrooms. There is huge potential with this property and all it needs is a bit of updating. NO CHAIN!!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a lovely detached bungalow that is situated in the sought after village of Wisbech St Mary. The bungalow itself is situated in a cul-de-sac position on a good sized plot and comprises generous accommodation including a lounge, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The bungalow requires some cosmetic updating but when done would make a beautiful home.
Lounge 15' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.85m max x 3.33m max )
Kitchen/diner 13' 11" max x 10' 10" ( 4.24m max x 3.30m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" max x 10' 11" ( 3.63m max x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 3 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.96m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and turn right over the bridge. Turn immediately left into North Brink and proceed along turning left at the junction. Follow the road along and round to the right into Barton Road and continue out of Wisbech towards Wisbech St Mary. Upon entering the village, St Mary's Close will be found on your left hand side. Continue to the bottom where the property will be found on your right, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55131981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.