3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowring Park Road, Bowring Park
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Large open plan kitchen diner/ family room
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Off street parking and garage
- South facing rear garden
- No chain
An opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and recently renovated three bedroom bedroom semi detached family house in the highly popular and sought after location of Bowring Park. Having undergone a major refurbishment and finished to a high standard, this contemporary home will appeal to a variety of buyers, particularly a first time buyer or someone looking to up size. Comprised over two floors, the property briefly consists of an entrance hall, living room with a bay window, under stairs WC, a fabulous open plan kitchen diner/ family room with french doors leading on to the large south facing rear garden that enjoys a patio and is ideal for entertaining. The first floor has three bedrooms and a stunning bathroom suite. To the front elevation the property boasts a single garage with electric garage door and a gated driveway for off street parking. Early viewing is highly advised to not miss out. NO CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55132404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8904862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.