3 bedroom bungalow for saleKensington Avenue, Normanby
Offers in Region of
- Impressive Three Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Rear Extension Offering 21ft Kitchen Diner
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & One Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Attractive Throughout
- Demands Internal Inspection
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Offering deceptively spacious and extremely well presented accommodation over two levels, this dormer bungalow demands internal inspection to be fully appreciated. The ground floor offers a generous entrance hall with attractive Karndean flooring, 21ft kitchen diner benefitting from the rear extension, separate lounge, master bedroom and family bathroom with separate W.C, the first floor offers two further bedrooms. The plot benefits from a landscaped front garden designed for low maintenance with generous side drive, garage and landscaped rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55141385.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED140506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.