3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering
- ***OPEN HOUSE***
- Saturday 30th July 2016 between 11PM-12PM
- Study & Utility Room
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME... located in the highly sought after town of Burton Latimer. Spacious living accommodation throughout and front and rear gardens. Come and view at our Open House on Saturday 30th July 2016 between 11PM-12PM. Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing!
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this lovely extended three bed, semi-detached house located in the popular town of Burton Latimer. With access to great transport links, local schools and an abundance of local amenities this property boasts an ideal location. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, study, utility room and downstairs bathroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms with en-suite and dressing area to master. Outside the property offers both front and rear gardens. Don't miss your chance to view all this property has to offer by viewing at our Open House on Saturday 30th July 2016 between 11PM-12PM. Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing.
Enter into this property via uPVC door with obscure double glazed window detail to front elevation.
Once inside the entrance hall you will find stairs rising to the first floor landing, ceramic tiled flooring throughout and a wall mounted radiator. Doors lead into the lounge, kitchen/diner, study, bathroom and utility room.
Lounge 14' 3" Into Recess x 10' 1" ( 4.34m Into Recess x 3.07m )
A bright and airy lounge with a uPVC double glazed window to front elevation that allows in plenty of natural light. A brick-built fireplace with wooden mantle provides a focal point to the room. There is a wall mounted radiator and access point for a TV.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 7" Max x 13' 8" ( 5.97m Max x 4.17m )
A modern fitted kitchen houses a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. A stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit sits beneath a uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation that frames views of the garden. There is space for a cooker with cooker hood over and stainless steel splash back. Space/plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. There is also a built-in larder and wood effect laminate flooring throughout. A uPVC double glazed door to side elevation leads into the garden. An open archway leads through into a dining area that provides ample space for a dining table and chairs. There is a wall mounted radiator and continuation of wood effect laminate flooring throughout.
Study 7' 5" Max x 5' 9" ( 2.26m Max x 1.75m )
This study provides the ideal work space. A uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation allows in plenty of natural light. There is a wall mounted radiator and down lights to ceiling.
Housing a white suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over and a glass shower screen, pedestal hand basin and low level WC. Complementary full tiling throughout. There is a towel radiator and an extractor fan allows for ventilation.
Utility Room 12' 11" x 3' 10" ( 3.94m x 1.17m )
An added bonus in any home this utility offers plumbing and space for a washing machine and other white appliance. Ceramic tiled flooring throughout and a wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Landing
Climb the stairs to the first floor landing where you will find doors leading into all three bedrooms. There is a cupboard that houses the central heating combi boiler. A hatch provides access into the loft space.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" Max Into Recess x 10' 5" Max ( 4.37m Max Into Recess x 3.18m Max )
A good sized master bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, a wall mounted radiator and access point for a TV. A door leads through into a dressing area.
A perfect space for wardrobes. An open archway leads through into the en-suite.
Housing a white suite comprising of panel bath with shower over, a pedestal hand basin and low level WC. Complementary part tiling throughout and a towel radiator. A uPVC obscure double glazed window to front elevation allows for natural light and ventilation.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" Max x 5' 10" ( 4.39m Max x 1.78m )
A double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a wall mounted radiator and access point for a TV.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
A single bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a wall mounted radiator and access point for a TV.
To the front of the property is a small garden mostly laid to lawn with shrub/bush borders. A concrete area provides space for off road parking.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained garden mostly laid to lawn with tree and shrub borders. There is a gravelled seating area and small sheltered patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55144861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.