4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Yelling, St Neots
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- UNSPOILT COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO REAR
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- APPROX 0.4 ACRE PLOT
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOORS
- DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER & INGLENOOK SURROUND
- EASY ACCESS TO ST NEOTS MAIN LINE TRAIN STATION
- MULTI FUEL CAST IRON FIREPLACE TO LOUNGE
An individually designed substantial FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED property with en-suite master bedroom, sitting within approximately 0.4 acre plot. Stunning open countryside views to the rear with feature French doors leading from both the lounge and dining rooms onto mature gardens. Entry via a private gravel driveway, double garage with electric remote control doors and ample parking for several cars. The property is located in the sought after village of Yelling, with easy access to the A14, A428 and A1 along with main line train station of St Neots.The property is sold with NO CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8735215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ten Property Agents, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.