2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Lawns
Sold by Us
- Lounge/diner with doors opening out onto private balcony. Open plan to -
- Kitchen fitted with white wall and base units and a pale grey worktop. Integrated oven, hob, and extractor fan. Space for a fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobe to bedroom two.
- Bathroom fitted with a white suite and shower over bath.
- Gas central heating (not tested).
- Double glazing.
- Entry phone system (not tested).
- Allocated parking space.
- Communal garden.
The buyer will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property.
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, minimum household income required £28,576 and is able to raise a shared ownership mortgage.
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website and register to obtain your unique reference number e.g. LQSO012345.
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
Full market value
You pay (35%)
Monthly service charge
£250.00 per annum
Minimum income requirement
Lease term 125 years from 1 September 2009 - 116 years remaining)
Local information & Transport:
To find out any local information you would like to know about this property, please head over to:
StreetCheck pulls together in-depth information about properties and people across the United Kingdom. It shows you everything you need to know about the local area, just enter the postcode for this property to find your information.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct. *Information on shopping, going out, leisure and transport obtained from Google and www.tfl.gov.uk. Details as at June 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55150668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 898_645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, L&Q Re Sale Membership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.