2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVicarage Gardens, Old Leake, Boston
- MODERN 2 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- LOUNGE DINER & CONSERVATORY
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL FTB OR BTL INVESTMENT
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
A modern end of terrace TWO BEEDROOM house ideal for First Time Buyer or Buy to Let Investor. The property is situated in a popular residential location within the village of Old Leake close to the school and amenities. The property benefits from allocated parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Being situated in the popular and well served village of Old Leake this modern property comprises in brief an Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, Conservatory, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Bathroom and 2 Bedrooms with walk-in Dressing Area to main bedroom.
The property benefits from allocated parking and an enclosed rear garden.
With uPVC double glazed door to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard, coved cornice, ceiling light point, electric storage heater, stairs to first floor, doors to Lounge, Kitchen and Cloakroom.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Kitchen 15' 2" maximum x 7' 8" maximum ( 4.62m maximum x 2.34m maximum )
With fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, 2 double glazed windows to front aspect, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit inset to work surfaces with mixer tap, tile walls, tiled floor, integrated oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, coved cornice, ceiling recessed spotlights.
Lounge Diner 17' 5" maximum x 13' 5" maximum ( 5.31m maximum x 4.09m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors to Conservatory, storage heater, TV connection point, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Of brick and uPVC construction with polycarbonate roof. With double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, patio door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, access to roof space, coved cornice, ceiling light point, doors to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 7" maximum ( 3.66m x 3.23m maximum )
With double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, wall mounted electric panel heater, coved cornice, ceiling light point, archway to walk-in wardrobe.
Wak-In Wardrobe/ Dressing Area
With double glazed window to front elevation, electric heater, door to airing cupboard, hanging rails, coved ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" maximum x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.30m maximum x 2.95m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, electric storage heater, TV connection point, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to rear elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle fitted to tiled recess with shower within, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, electric heated towel rail, extractor fan, electric shaver point, partly tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling spotlights.
With allocated parking space to the rear of the garden. Gated access leads to the garden which is fully enclosed by fencing and predominantly laid to lawn with block paved seating area and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55150908.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Boston (6.6 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Boston (6.6 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.