3 bedroom terraced house for saleMedhurst Gardens, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Well appointed double fronted terraced house
- Three good size bedrooms
- Modern bathroom/separate wc
- Stunning recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Central heating/double glazing
- Attractive decor and flooring
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Pedestrian walkway overlooking an open green
- Priced to attract an early sale
***Price Range £250,000 to £275,000***
An imposing double fronted mid terraced house, situated in a pedestrian walkway overlooking an open green.
Located within 2.2 miles distance of Gravesend town centre which offers a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras in 25 minutes.
Ebbsfleet International Station is within 4.6 miles and offers further excellent rail connections, the ever popular Bluewater Shopping Complex is within 7.9 miles.
This good size home offers bright and spacious accommodation and a particular feature to note is the stunning recently fitted kitchen which includes an excellent range of integrated appliances.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55152876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA180581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.