3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleImber Grove, Esher, Surrey, KT10
- An ideal opportunity for a refurbishment project
- Semi-detached home in the heart of the residential Ember Lane area
- Beautiful mature garden
- Located just 0.4 miles away from Esher Station
- Off street parking and garage
- EPC Rating = E
Semi-detached home requiring refurbishment located in the heart of the residential Ember Lane area.
Imber Grove is a popular road in the heart of the residential Ember Lane area. Esher station in located just 0.4 miles away and provides regular and direct trains into Waterloo in just 23 minutes.
Esher High Street is 1.3 miles away and offers an array of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants, an Everyman cinema and a Waitrose supermarket.
Kingston upon Thames is close by and offers more extensive shopping. The nearby A3 provides direct road access to central London and the Surrey countryside and Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
Esher's superb choice of schools is a major attraction when deciding where to live. There is an impression array of leading independent schools and highly regarded state schools close by.
This semi-detached property provides an ideal opportunity for a refurbishment project to turn this into a modern family home.
You are welcomed in to the entrance hall where you will find a generously sized reception room with front aspect and fireplace. The dining room, also with fireplace, is positioned to the rear and has doors that open on to the terrace. The kitchen overlooks the garden and a door from here provides direct access outside.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, both with fireplaces and a third smaller bedroom. There is a bathroom and separate WC.
Externally the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large terraced area. There are a range of mature trees and shrubs as well as well stocked feature flower beds and a small pond. There is access to the garage from the garden and an outside WC. To the front there is off street parking in addition to the single garage.
Square Footage: 1,307 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55154121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHS180013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.