3 bedroom terraced house for saleMalpas Road, London, SE4
- 3 large double bedrooms
- Fantastic kitchen
- Beautiful reception and dining area with working feature fireplaces
- Outside 'Man Cave' or Studio
- Sunny Private Garden
- Ground floor fitted with high quality engineered Oak flooring
- Near popular schools
- 5 minute walk to Brockley Station
- Over 1450 sq ft
- Possibility to extend (with permissions)
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom home, only a 5 minutes stroll away from Brockley station, shops, pubs and restaurants.
Downstairs there are two large stylish reception rooms with plaintation shutters to the front and working Victorian fireplaces, as well as a modern kitchen/diner all lovingly refurbished by the current owners.
Upstairs you will find three huge bedrooms, carpeted throughout. The large family bathroom has built in cupboards for utilities.
The sunny private west facing garden has a lovely patio and lawn area, as well as providing access to the converted garage with electricity supply which is perfect for use as a 'man cave', gym, studio or extra storage.
Brockley station is served by London Overground (18 minutes to Shoreditch High Street, 5 minutes to Canada Water to change for Jubilee line) and also overground rail services to London Bridge (9 minutes).
The property is in the catchment area for several OFTSED 'Outstanding' primary and secondaries.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55155246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bx7-2arr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.