4 bedroom detached house for saleAnchorage Close, Wimbledon
- Edwardian link-detached family house
- Four bedrooms
- Three bath/shower rooms
- Double 24ft reception
- Stunning modern open plan kitchen/family room
- Beautifully presented
- Pretty rear garden
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- Close to Town centre and station
- Rarely available
A beautifully appointed four bedroom, three bathroom Edwardian link-detached house, bursting with family goodness! Conveniently located in a sought-after cul-de-sac within easy reach of Wimbledon Town centre and station, excellent local schools including Holy Trinity Primary School are also close by. This attractive, classic red brick house has wonderfully flexible and comfortable accommodation arranged over three floors and includes a double reception, stunning modern open plan kitchen/family room with bi-folding doors opening onto a pretty rear garden, ground floor WC, glorious master bedroom, three further great sized bedrooms, modern family bathroom, two further en-suites and a study. Family homes of this quality are rarely available with all the amenities of the Town centre so conveniently on the doorstep.
Reception/Dining Room - 7.47m x 3.53m (24'6 x 11'7) -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.61m x 4.27m (18'5 x 14') -
Bedroom - 4.47m x 3.94m (14'8 x 12'11) -
Bedroom - 3.35m x 2.69m (11' x 8'10) -
Bedroom - 4.72m x 2.95m (15'6 x 9'8) -
Bedroom - 2.54m x 2.16m (8'4 x 7'1) -
Study - 1.68m x 1.65m (5'6 x 5'5) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55155408.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27999007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Hill - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.