3 bedroom cottage for saleGateroom Lane, Wrangle, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS DETACHED 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY
- PLEASANT RURAL LOCATION WITH FIELD VIEWS
- 23FT KITCHEN DINER & 20FT LOUNGE
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM & 2 EN-SUITE TO FIRST FLOOR
- GARDEN TO ALL SIDES
- EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE
A spacious detached 4 bedroom property situated in a PLEASANT RURAL LOCATION with field views to all sides in the village of Wrangle, benefiting from EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING, double garage, garden to all sides and a 28ft static caravan.
This spacious detached property comprises in brief a Rear Entrance Hall, Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Study/Bedroom 4, Ground Floor Bathroom, 4 Bedrooms with 2 En-suites to first floor accommodation.
The property is situated in a pleasant rural position within the parish of Wrangle on a plot which provides garden to all sides as well as ample off road parking. The property also benefits from a double garage and static caravan. The property benefits from field views.
Kitchen Diner 23' 5" x 12' 8" ( 7.14m x 3.86m )
With uPVC side entrance door, refitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed windows to side and front aspect, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit inset to work surfaces, partly tiled walls, integrated double over and 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, TV connection point, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light point, door to Lounge, door to Rear Entrance Hall.
Rear Entrance Hall
With uPVC door to rear elevation, radiator, door to ground floor Bathroom and Rear Entrance Porch.
Rear Entrance Porch
With uPVC side entrance door, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, wood laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, extractor fan, ceiling light point, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower and a wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge 20' 1" x 16' 2" maximum narrowing to 13' minimum ( 6.12m x 4.93m maximum narrowing to 3.96m minimum )
With double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, brick built fireplace with multi-fuel burner with tiled base, TV connection point, radiator, exposed floorboards, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, understairs cupboard housing the central heating boiler, door to Study/Bedroom 4, door stairs rising to first floor, uPVC glazed door to side aspect leading to side garden.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Lounge, doors to Bedrooms and ceiling light point.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.78m )
With a double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling fan light, radiator, door to Master En-suite.
With double glazed window to side aspect, refitted with stand alone ball and claw foot bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle with tiled splashbacks and wall mounted electric shower within, extractor fan, ceiling light point, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' x 11' 4" extending to 14' 5" maximum ( 2.74m x 3.45m extending to 4.39m maximum )
With double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, TV connection point, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" maximum into eaves x 13' 3" ( 2.29m maximum into eaves x 4.04m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, TV connection point, ceiling mounted spotlights, open archway to En-suite WC..
With pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
A good sized driveway provides extensive off road parking and access to a double garage. There is an area of front lawn which then extends to the side of the property. The property enjoys field views to all sides and is enclosed by mature hedging for privacy.
There is an enclosed area to the side and rear of the garage which access via a gate.
Brick Built Double Garage
With double doors to front and being served by power and lighting.
Static Caravan 28' x 10' ( 8.53m x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55155468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.