4 bedroom detached house for saleDolphin Crescent, Paignton
- Reception Hallway
- Sitting Room, Separate Dining Room
- Quality Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Built-In Appliances, Separate Utility Room
- Enclosed Balcony
- 4 Good Size Bedrooms (2 Having En Suite Facilities)
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Master Suite With Dressing Room And Luxury En Suite Bathroom
- Attractively Landscaped Front And Rear Gardens
- Double Width Driveway, Double Garage With Electrically Operated Door
- Stunning Sea Views
This stunning individually architect designed 4 bedroom residence was built in 1995 and is set over three levels to offer spacious and flexible accommodation. At ground level there is an en suite bedroom and integral door to the double garage. On the first floor there is a spacious reception hallway giving access to good size lounge, separate dining room, cloakroom/wc, superb kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility room and enclosed balcony. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms including the master suite which has a dressing room and luxury en suite bathroom/wc with 2 man jacuzzi style bath plus a separate family bathroom/wc. Outside there is an attractively landscaped front garden, double width driveway and integral double garage. The rear garden has been professionally landscaped to several terraced sections. The property enjoys some magnificent sea views.
The property occupies a much sought after residential position within upper Preston and being in an elevated position enjoys the superb views the property offers. It is in close proximity to the ring road which connects Torquay and Newton Abbott, also within easy reach of Preston, Marldon and Oldway primary schools. An early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the position, condition and views the accommodation boasts
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55158939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8625576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.