2 bedroom lodge for saleNorthrepps Road, Northrepps, Cromer
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Idyllic Location
- Spacious Lodge
- Access To The Pool
A beautiful park home situated within acres of woodland a short walk away from the beautiful and secluded beach in Overstrand. This lovely lodge boasts two bedrooms and open plan living, the site itself is full of woodland and nature and includes access to the pool.
A beautiful park home situated within acres of woodland and just outside the popular coastal town of Cromer. The site is open March to January each year and is ideally located a short distance away from Cromer town centre, the Royal Cromer Golf Club, shops, amenities and transport links. The lodge is also only 15 minutes walk from the beautiful and secluded Overstrand beach.
This lovely lodge boasts two bedrooms and open plan living, the site itself is full of woodland and nature and includes access to the pool. This lodge comes highly recommended.
Lounge Area 11' 9" x 11' 9" Max ( 3.58m x 3.58m Max )
With double glazed windows to the front, rear and side aspects, electric fire place, wall lights, two radiators, carpet flooring and arch to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 11' 9" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.64m Max )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, part tiled walls, cupboard and part lino, part carpet flooring. With integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher included, gas cooker and hob with extractor fan overhead. There is an arch to the lounge, double windows to the rear and a double glazed door to the front.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.84m Max )
With double glazed windows to the side, two fitted wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring. With access to an En Suite bathroom with wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" Max x 5' 5" ( 2.95m Max x 1.65m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator , fitted vanity area, fitted wall cupboards and carpet flooring.
A three piece suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. With heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall cupboard, lino flooring and a double glazed window to the front.
With steps up to a private decking area.There are two sheds to the rear of the property. One with a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
This Lodge comes with all furniture included. The lodge has an infinity lease and annual costs are £3300 PA.
The Lodge benefits double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
Please note the site is closed between January 15th - March 15th.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55159695.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.