3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Road, Leyland, PR25
- Ideal For First Time Buy Or Young Family
- Large Lounge With Storage In Alcoves
- Modern High Gloss Black Kitchen
- Utility Area
- Paved Rear With Large Shed For Storage
- Garden & Driveway To Side
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Doubles One Generous Single
- Four Piece White Family Bathroom
- AWAITING EPC
This home is deceptively spacious from the outside! Ideal for a first time buyer or young family, the entrance hall leads to large lounge with plenty of storage, at the rear of the house is a kitchen with breakfast bar and utility space. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two are large double bedrooms and one a generous single - not like your typical box room in houses of a similar price! Outside there is a paved driveway to the front, garden to the side and the rear is also paved with a shed for storage. The rear is enclosed. This house is a must view call to book your appointment. AWAITING EPC.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 5" x 13' 0" (5.01m x 3.97m )
Double glazed window to front, original fitted storage unit and drawers set in alcoves, log burner with feature mantle, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 0" x 8' 6" (5.48m x 2.58m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed door to side, fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven and four ring gas hob, extractor over, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator.
Space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 13' 3" (2.99m x 4.03m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 10' 0" (3.7m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 9' 6" (2.4m x 2.9m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 8' 9" (2.36m x 2.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath and shower enclosed in cubicle, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
To the front of the house is a driveway and lawn area to side. To the rear is an enclosed concrete area with shed for storage.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201069483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.