3 bedroom mews house for saleLeigh Road, Hindley Green, Wigan
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroomed Mid-Mews Property - Built 2007
- Close to local amenities such as Leigh Town Centre, shops and schools
- Good commuter links such as local bus routes and A580 East Lancs Road
- Master Bedroom benefits from En-Suite and fitted wardrobes.
- Modern fitted kitchen/ diner with French doors to the rear
- Three piece family bathroom suite
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs WC
- No onward chain
- Well presented throughout
FULL DESCRIPTION STRINGFELLOWS ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to have received the instructions to market for sale this WELL PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOMED, MEWS property situated in Hindley Green. The property is conveniently placed close to local amenities such as local shops, schools and the town centre of Leigh and benefits from GOOD COMMUTER LINKS to the A580 East Lancashire Road and local bus routes into Leigh, Atherton and Wigan town centres are all also placed close by. Comprising in brief of Entrance vestibule, Downstairs W/C, Lounge, and a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN DINER with FRENCH DOORS to the rear. To the first floor there is a landing providing access to THREE BEDROOMS (TWO BENEFITTING FROM FITTED WARDROBES AND THE MASTER ALSO BENEFITS FROM AN EN-SUITE) and a THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE which completes the first floor. Outside, to the rear of the property is a low maintenance, paved garden and to the front of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a paved pathway. ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING to the rear of the property. ***GREAT FAMILY HOME*** NO ONWARD CHAIN.
ENTRANCE HALL UPVC door to front with 2x double glazed inset glass panels, Wood effect Laminate flooring, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
LOUNGE 10' 01" x 19' 04" (3.07m x 5.89m) UPVC double glazed window to front, Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
KITCHEN DINER 13' 06" x 8' 03" (4.11m x 2.51m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear. Tile effect laminate flooring, Part- tiled walls, A range of modern fitted wall and base units with complementary worktops, Breakfast bar area. Integrated electric oven with separate 4x ring gas hob, Extractor hood. 1 Bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, Washing machine point, Integrated dishwasher. Ceiling light, Electric sockets.
WC Low level WC, Sink with pedestal, Ceiling light, Radiator. Extractor fan. Tile effect laminate flooring.
LANDING Carpet, Smoke alarm, Ceiling light, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 00" x 10' 01" (3.05m x 3.07m) UPVC double glazed window to front, Wood effect laminate flooring, A range of modern fitted wardrobes with sliding glass doors, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
ENSUITE 4' 11" x 3' 02" (1.5m x 0.97m) UPVC double glazed privacy glass window to side, Wood effect laminate flooring, Part- tiled walls, A Three piece suite comprising of a low level W/C, Sink with pedestal and an enclosed shower, Ceiling light, Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 6' 07" x 9' 10" (2.01m x 3m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Wood effect laminate flooring, A range of modern fitted wardrobes with sliding glass doors, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 07" x 6' 07" (2.31m x 2.01m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Wood effect laminate flooring, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
BATHROOM 5' 11" x 6' 02" (1.8m x 1.88m) Wood effect laminate flooring, Part- tiled walls, A Three piece suite comprising of a low level W/C, Sink with pedestal and bath with chrome mixer tap, Ceiling light. Radiator. Extractor fan.
GARDEN Outside, to the rear of the property is a low maintenance, paved garden and laid to lawn garden to the front of the property with a paved pathway. ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING to the rear of the property.
OTHER INFORMATION * Viewings - Strictly by appointment via Stringfellows Estate Agents on 01942 675216
* Valuation - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING YOUR CURRENT HOME STRINGFELLOWS WILL BE PLEASED TO PROVIDE A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION ON YOUR PROPERTY. PLEASE CONTACT TANYA LLOYD ON 01942 675216
* Services - The services to the property (i.e. gas, electricity, water and drainage) along with central heating system (if any) and fitted appliances described in these property particulars have not been tested by Stringfellows. All dimensions given are approximate, having been taken by a Sonic Tape and are to be treated solely as a guide to room sizes.
* Purchasing Procedure - If you are interested in purchasing this property, please call in person to our Office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred.
* Mortgage Arrangements - Let Stringfellows help search the whole of the market place to find the best possible mortgage package to suit your requirements whether you are employed, self-employed or need that little extra help with your financial arrangements.
REMEMBER YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55161393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102979002428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stringfellows Estate Agents, Leigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.