3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePerry Close, Keighley, BD22
- Well Maintained End Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Corner Plot With Gated Drive & Gardens
- EPC Rating Is C
- Popular Location Close To Local Schools
Situated on a generous corner plot with a gated block paved drive and generous gardens is this well maintained three bedroom end town house, handily placed for access to local schools and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a lounge having a pebble effect gas fire in surround, radiator, and double glazed window to the front. The dining kitchen has a modern range of base and wall mounted units, integrated appliances to include double oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge and freezer. There is a useful under stairs storage cupboard. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, and the house bathroom having a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC. Externally there is a block paved drive with gated access, lawned areas to the front and side, and a rear gravelled area with storage shed. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate, EPC rating is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55161561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11400118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.