4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHydro Avenue, West Kirby
- elegant period semi detached home
- highly sought after location
- two separate reception rooms
- open plan kitchen with lounge area
- south facing rear garden with deck
- no ongoing chain - must be viewed
With light filled rooms of elegant proportions and for sale with the advantage of no ongoing chain, this period, semi detached home simply must be viewed to fully appreciate all that features within. Situated within a highly sought after leafy residential address, located on the 'flat' part of town within an excellent school catchment area, the accommodation comprises in brief of vestibule with Minton tiled floor, entrance hall, cloakroom to ground floor w.c., sitting room, family/dining room, open plan kitchen with lounge, four spacious bedrooms including master suite with dressing room and shower room en-suite, family bathroom and delightful south facing rear garden with deck. The property is approached via a gravel driveway providing adequate off road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55161975.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6412081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.