5 bedroom detached house for saleSpinney Close, Langley Park, Beckenham
Offers in Excess of
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Detached house in gated development
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Open plan living accommodation
- Updated kitchen/breakfast room
- Conservatory and west facing garden
- Redecorated and well presented
- Integral garage with utility area
Newly redecorated and well presented throughout, 'Chain Free' detached house situated in popular development with gate security and good local schools including Langley Park and Unicorn. Large sitting/dining room open plan to kitchen/breakfast room with Amtico flooring throughout. Conservatory to rear with doors to west facing garden, cloakroom off hall and door to garage with utility area. Original loft room now divided to provide study and good size fifth bedroom. Four bedrooms on first floor with en suite bathroom to main bedroom plus second en suite and family bathroom.
The gated entrance to Langley Park, off South Eden Park Road, is manned 24 hours a day providing excellent security. There is a pedestrian gate close by giving direct access to Park Langley Tennis Club and another gate can be used to shorten the walk to Eden Park station, Unicorn Primary School and the Langley Park Schools including the new Langley Park Primary School. Within the development there are beautiful areas of open parkland and each property pays a maintenance charge to the appointed Management Company (FirstPort) for the upkeep of the communal areas and gate security.
Property ref: 121_752_4643329
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55162041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4643329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.