2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhite Horse Lane, Boston, PE21
- Currently Tenanted at £610 PCM
- Low Maintance, 5 year Old Town House
- Lounge, Kitchen-Diner, Cloakroom
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Perfect Buy To Let Option
An immaculate, modern end town house being only 5 years old approx. The accommodation comprises, lounge, dining kitchen, cloakroom, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from Gas C/H and D/G. Outside there is allocated parking and a fully enclosed rear garden. The property is currently tenanted and is acheving £610 PCM and fully managed through Hill and Clark.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55162185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11399625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill & Clark, Boston Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.