3 bedroom detached house for saleTower Street, Boston
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT WITH MANY BESPOKE FEATURES
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- ENCLOSED SIDE GARDEN & DETACHED 22FT GARAGE
- STUNNING OPEN PLAN 21FT KITCHEN DINER
- GUEST BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE TO SECOND FLOOR
A spacious 3 bedroom detached CHARACTER PROPERTY WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS over the River Witham and St Botolphs Church and situated close to the town and centre, amenities and transport links. The property has been FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT to a high standard with bespoke features.
The spacious detached character property has been thoroughly refurbished throughout to a high standard and comprises briefly an Entrance Hall, 2 Reception Rooms, Cloakroom, refitted open plan Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, 3 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom and En-Suite to the Guest Room to the second floor.
Externally the property has a low maintenance enclosed side garden, with access to a 22ft garage.
Internal viewing is an absolute MUST in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With front entrance door, radiator, original tiled flooring, door to Reception Rooms, stairs rising to First Floor, understairs storage cupboards, internal corridor leading to Cloakroom and Kitchen Diner.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.81m )
With radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point and Cat 5 cabling, picture rail, decorative coved cornice, ceiling light point, inset floating wood burner with wooden fire surround, bespoke storage cupboards.
Sitting Room 15' 10" maximum to bay window x 13' 8" ( 4.83m maximum to bay window x 4.17m )
With inset floating wood burner with wooden fire surround, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point and Cat 5 cabling , bespoke storage cupboards and TV stand and shelving, picture rail, decorative coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Kitchen Diner 21' 3" x 10' 10" ( 6.48m x 3.30m )
Having been refitted with a range of white gloss wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors providing access to the side garden. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap inset to work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset double oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for fridge freezer, panelled radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling mounted spotlights, space for American style fridge freezer, space for wine cooler, breakfast bar, door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 4' 9" ( 2.64m x 1.45m )
With uPVC side entrance door, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, bespoke pantry style cupboard with shelving within, work surfaces, tiled flooring and tiled splashbacks, ceiling mounted spotlight.
Split Level Landing
With stairs rising from entrance hall, double glazed sash window to front aspect, 2 windows to rear aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point and ceiling rose.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 13' 6" maximum ( 4.09m x 4.11m maximum )
With double glazed sash windows to the front and side aspects, three bespoke fitted wardrobes with double hanging rails, bespoke window seat with storage, picture rail, ceiling light point, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point and Cat 5 cabling.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.17m x 4.06m )
With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, bespoke fitted double wardrobe, picture rail, ceiling light point, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point and Cat 5 cabling.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.38m )
With double glazed sash windows to front and rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point and Cat 5 cabling, coved cornice, ceiling light point. Door to En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed sash window to front elevation, walk-in double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, ceiling light point.
Family Bathroom 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
With double glazed sash window to front aspect, heated towel rail, loft access, ceiling light point, bespoke storage cupboard, suite comprising a stand alone ball and claw foot bath, walk-in double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
To the property benefits from a low level brick boundary wall with wrought iron railings and shrub and bush borders to the front.
To the side of the property is a paved patio area with slate borders which is fully enclosed by brick walls and timber fencing. A service door provides access to the detached garage.
The property benefits from superb views over St Botolphs Church and the River Witham.
Detached Garage 22' x 12' 9" ( 6.71m x 3.89m )
With electric remote controlled roller door, window to side aspect, service door to side garden, served by power and lighting.
There is a TV aerial point, Cat 5 cabling to every room as well as a 4 point zonal alarm system serving the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55168455.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.