2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCuxton Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Garage and driveway for 2 cars
- Views towards Rochester Castle and Cathedral
- Close to amenities and transport links
- EPC energy rating E (40)
Having had considerable investment and improvement over recent years this sought after bungalow is ready to be moved into and enjoyed.
The 15ft kitchen provides plenty of workspace for preparing your favourite meals. Even the chore of washing up doesn't seem so bad with views overlooking the River Medway, and both the Castle and Cathedral.
This house is the all-round package. In the summer you can relax in the very well kept garden which provides a spacious decked area, perfect for relaxing with friends and family. In the winter months, the nights don't seem as long as they used to when you light the wood burning stove and relax watching your favourite films.
The location of this home means you can be on the motorway in just a couple of minutes by car as well as having supermarkets such as Tesco and Morrisons close by. There is a bus stop within walking distance.
Strood mainline railway station has the benefit of a high speed service where you can reach the City of London in less than 40 minutes, perfect if you commute.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for the last 8 years and have enjoyed every day. We are only now having to leave our home due to the birth of our second daughter. The location of our house means that a 20 minute walk one way can take us to Medway Valley Leisure Park where we regularly enjoy evening meals and games of bowling. Walk 30 minutes in the other direction and we can enjoy walks around historic Rochester.
Earlier this year the property benefited from a new roof, fully boarded loft with two Velux windows that let in a vast amount of natural light and provide amazing views over the River Medway. Whoever purchases this property I can assure will not be disappointed. I just hope they love it and care for it as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 10'9 (4.58m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 15'8 x 8'0 (4.78m x 2.44m)
- Conservatory: 16'8 x 6'8 (5.08m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'10 (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 5'10 (2.24m x 1.78m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55170327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.