3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParsonage Chase, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Accommodation arranged over 3 levels
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- EPC energy rating B (84)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £260,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A 3 bedroom semi-detached house which is spread over 3 levels on a no through road so only residents and/or visitors would be passing by.
The downstairs accommodation, in particular, will be great for families with an open plan living area that has French doors that open out onto the rear garden. Imagine in the summer time you can have the doors fully open and let the children play outside whilst the dinner is cooking. Cook your meals in the kitchen area which comes with a built-in oven and hob, washing machine and a dishwasher. The downstairs cloakroom will be handy for the children when they are running in and out as no need to go upstairs. Also handy when you have guests.
The current owner bought this property around a year ago but has since landscaped the garden, adding a decking area to sit out and relax on in the warmer months. They have also added a lovely water feature. Imagine sitting out there listening to the trickling water whilst sipping on a glass of chilled wine.
Location wise you are only a bike ride or short car journey away from the Blue Flag awarded beach at Minster. This award is only awarded to the cleanest beaches in the world and we are lucky enough to have one been awarded one here on Sheppey. Spend summer days walking out onto the sand banks when the tide is out. What better way to relax.
What the Owner says:
Although I only moved into the house last year, it feels like home. I love the area, the peace and quiet and the opportunities for both countryside and seaside walks. The neighbours are lovely. It is great to be able to sit and eat in the garden and enjoy the low-maintenance flower beds!
I am a very reluctant seller, and am only doing so, due to a massive change in personal circumstances - I would love to be able to stay here.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 5'11 x 2'11 (1.80m x 0.89m)
- Kitchen/Living Area: 27'3 (8.31m) x 13'6 (4.12m) narrowing to 10'2 (3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 11'9 (4.09m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 6'10 (2.54m x 2.08m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'3 (2.06m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 19'10 (6.05m) x 10'0 (3.05m) narrowing to 8'6 (2.59m)
- Front Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55170696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.