2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShearwater Drive, Torquay
- Semi Detached House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Living
- Modern Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A superbly presented and modernised two double bedroom semi-detached home in a sought after location on the outskirts of Torquay. Having undergone considerable improvement by the current owner there is a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, modern shower room and recently installed double glazing along with central heating. There is a lovely enclosed garden and garage alongside. Internal viewings come highly recommended to appreciate the attributes of this property.
Located in the popular 'Willows' residential area on the outskirts of Torquay, the property is a short walk away from the retail park with its national brands. Torquay town centre has a variety of shops, marina with restaurants, bistros and bars and a seafront with theatre and marine wildlife park. 'The Willows' is also convenient for the A380 linking Torbay with Exeter and the M5 beyond.
Accommodation From the entrance hallway the ground floor is open plan with lounge area to the front and recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, space for a dining table and patio doors to the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms on the first floor as well as a modern shower room /w.c.
Open Plan Living Accommodation - Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Area
Lounge Area 14' 10" (4.52m) x 10' 5" (3.18m)
Kitchen / Diner 13' 5" (4.09m) x 8' 8" (2.64m)
Bedroom 1 13' 9" (4.19m) x 10' 5" (3.18m)
Bedroom 2 9' 8" (2.95m) x 7' 0" (2.13m)
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio, raised lawn and shrub borders.
Garage and driveway parking.
Council Tax Band: Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55171074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.