Plot for saleGarage on Barossa Place, Bristol, BS1
- Guide Price: £150,000 - £175,000
- Planning for 2 bedroom mews house
- Spacious open plan ground floor living space
- First floor offers 2 double beds, bathroom and landing/study
- Popular city centre location
*SOLD AT AUCTION for £200,000* A substantial garage building with full planning permission for a 2 bedroom 106.5 sqm/1146 sq ft, two storey mews house in popular Redcliffe.
Situated to the rear of Redcliffe Parade West, Barossa Place comprises a range of garages/coach houses as well as recently constructed mews and town houses. Situated between the popular Wapping Wharf, Redcliffe Quarter and Temple Quay developments this is a popular city centre location with a wealth of cultural, leisure and recreation facilities moments away. The garage benefits from planning for demolition and the erection of a 2 bedroom mews house.
• Garage/Building Plot
• Planning for mews style house of 106.5 sqm/1146.6 sqft
• Open plan ground floor of 57.4 sqm
• First Floor: 2 beds, bathroom & study/landing – 49.12sqm
• Rear patio garden
• Sought after central Bristol position
• Situated to the rear of 9 Redcliffe Parade West
• Bristol Templemeads train station within easy walking distance
• Ideally positioned for Bristol's Floating Harbour & City Centre
• Great range of local cafes, bars and restaurants
• Planning Application Number 16/04518/F
• Listed Building Consent App. No. 16/04519/LA
Open house Tuesdays and Thursdays 1.30 - 2.00 pm
Search Pack Fee
£360 inc VAT payable upon the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts.
For Sale by Auction
On Thursday 19th July 2018 at 7.00pm
At Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ
Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.
Do you need finance?
In most cases there is a lender for nearly every property. We work with Mortgage Advice Bureau and other lenders who are specialists in funding properties that are sold at auction. MAB will be on hand at the auction to discuss your needs as well as offering appointments in the run up to the auction. Do not leave it to late, contact us well in advance of the auction to arrange an appointment.
Need to get the auction pack reviewed?
AH Legals work with a number of solicitors who will review the legal pack for you. Get in touch to find our more.
28 June 13:30 - 14:00
3 July 13:30 - 14:00
5 July 13:30 - 14:00
10 July 13:30 - 14:00
12 July 13:30 - 14:00
17 July 13:30 - 14:00
Administration Charge: 0.3% inc VAT of the purchase price, subject to a minimum of £900 inc VAT, payable on exchange of contracts.
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_bristol_1440525_24100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Bristol & West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Bristol & West on 0117 946 4949.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.