3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRegina Road, Ealing, London, W13 9EG
- Handsome Victorian Family Home
- Original Features & Period Detailing
- Halls-Adjoining Semi-Detached Property
- Delightfully Secluded, Southerly Garden
- 3 Double Bedroom
- Minutes from Amenities & Stations
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Vacant - No Onward Chain!
Tuffin & Wren are delighted to offer for sale this handsome, semi-detached period residence offering generously proportioned, 'halls-adjoining' living accommodation in a desirable and very convenient location. This fine late Victorian villa retains many of its original features & detailing and whilst undoubtedly requiring some modernisation, it does offer the discerning purchaser an increasingly rare opportunity to extend and refurbish a property to his or her own specification. The accommodation features; 3 good-sized bedrooms, 3 reception rooms and a fitted kitchen. Other benefits include a bathroom with separate WC, a delightfully secluded, southerly facing rear garden and is offered for sale with vacant possession and therefore, no onward chain!
Situated in this exceptionally convenient location just minutes (0.6m/1.0kms)from West Ealing's busy Broadway & mainline Station - with its fast First Great Western services into Paddington & Heathrow Connect services to the airport (not to mention the forthcoming fast Elizabeth Line/Crossrail services due next year!). Northfield Avenue's many amenities (including its Piccadilly Line tube station) - are also less than a mile (0.8m/1.2kms) away and within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 444811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.