2 bedroom bungalow for saleMelbourne Close, Allestree
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Gas Fired Combination Boiler & UPVC Double Glazing
- Delightful Garden Views
- Garage & Ample Driveway Parking
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Short Level Walk To Park Farm Centre
- View Now To Avoid Disappointment!
Located within very close proximity of Park Farm centre, this well presented detached bungalow is a must see! Located in a cul de sac with two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen & bathroom, driveway, garage & gardens with delightful far reaching views. Sure to be popular with viewing recommended!
Melbourrne Close is located adjacent to Park Farm centre, off Carsington Crescent with the property clearly identified by our agents For Sale board
15' 0" x 10' 6"
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, fire place with feature surround with marble effect inset & hearth & incorporating a living flame gas fire
11' 11" x 11' 10"
Double glazed French doors to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, good range of fitted wardrobes & bedside tables
9' 7" x 8' 5"
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator
Three piece bathroom suite comprising bath with folding shower screen & shower over, low level WC, pedestal sink, down lighters to ceiling, double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, tiled flooring
There is a lawned garden to the front of the property & driveway parking for several vehicles, exterior lighting & cold water supply leading to a detached GARAGE with up & over door, power, light & personal door to the side
Double glazed entrance door, central heating radiator, built in cupboard with shelving, loft access to a partially boarded loft with drop down ladder & housing a gas fired combination boiler
8' 10" x 8' 1"
Having a good range of fitted cupboards & base units incorporating roll top working surfaces & complimentary tiled splash backs, inset single bowl sink unit & drainer with mixer tap over, integral electric oven, inset four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation, down lighters to ceiling, coving to ceiling
To the rear of the property lies a well tended & low maintenance garden enjoying far reaching views & being mainly laid to lawn, complimented by herbaceous borders & a patio area
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55174746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT150102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.