1 bedroom apartment for saleMeadowcroft Mews, George Lane, London
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £7,750
- Guideline Min. Household Income £31,550*
- Third Floor with Balcony
- Approx. 500 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- High Performance Glazing
- Communal Heating and Hot Water
- Short Walk from Ladywell/Catford
- Trains to London Bridge/Cannon St/Blackfriars
SHARED OWNERSHIP. (Advertised price represents the full market value. Minimum share available 25%. Maximum share available 75%. APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE MAXIMUM SHARE THAT IS AFFORDABLE). A third-floor one-bedroom apartment in this modern development. Well insulated walls, high performance double-glazing, a communal heating and hot water system plus solar panels, on the roof, result in excellent energy-efficiency and environmental-impact ratings. This property features a reception room with balcony, a semi-open-plan kitchen and an additional Juliette balcony in the bedroom. There is a choice of stations within short walking distance: Ladywell is the closest and offers trains to Hayes or into central London (London Bridge/Cannon Street/Charing Cross). Alternatively Catford Station, for services to Sevenoaks or London Blackfriars, is only a couple of minutes further away.
Tenure: New 125 year lease
Share Available: 25% - 75%
Shared Ownership Rent: 2.75%**
Service Charge: £148.86** per month
Ground Rent: £100 per year
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £31,550*
Local Authority: Lewisham***
Council Tax Band: C (£1331.65 for 2018-19)
The property is offered for sale on a sold-as-seen basis. London & Quadrant Housing Trust (L&Q) do not offer any warranties on the domestic appliances in the property or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals). Unless specifically mentioned in the details above, there is no parking offered with this property.
* Assumes dual incomes and a 10% deposit of 25% share. Equivalent single-income figure would be £36,350.
** The rent and service charge are subject to annual review.
*** Priority will be given to applicants that currently live and/or work in the London Borough of Lewisham.
Property ref: 121_1138_4617769
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55175871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4617769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.