5 bedroom detached house for saleView Road, Cliffe Woods, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Double storey side and rear extension
- Driveway for several cars
- En-suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Sought after village location
- EPC energy rating C (74)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £460,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Positioned in the highly sought after village of Cliffe Woods this 5 bedroom detached family home would make a wonderful place to live for any growing family. Cliffe Woods is located on the Hoo peninsula adjoining the neighbouring villages of Higham and High Halstow.
Located for quick and easy access onto local motorway connections and being only a short drive away from Ebbsfleet, Strood and Higham railway stations offering high speed rail services to London and beyond. Driving into the village of Cliffe Woods it is easy to be impressed by the miles of open countryside and rural farmland and it will be easy to understand why the location is so popular. An extensive driveway to the front affords parking for several cars and will be perfect for those with older children who drive.
Inside the home offers all the space and more that families will crave. The lounge is flooded with natural light making full use of the bay window to the front. The kitchen/diner will be ideal for entertaining friends and family and there are bi-folding doors that lead onto the landscaped rear garden. There is a separate utility room to keep all your laundry tidy and the cloakroom has plumbing in place to accommodate a shower if required. The original garage has been converted into an extra room that is currently set out as a study but it could be used as a bedroom if required.
Agents Note: It is to be noted that the seller of this property is a person connected with Homewise as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979.
What the Owner says:
We bought this house 20 years ago and could not have been happier living here.
Since moving in we have made a number of changes including the double storey side extension and a ground floor rear extension. We have landscaped the rear garden including the addition of the summer house that comes complete with electricity, internet and television points. The double glazing was replaced around the time we had the extension carried out. A new boiler was installed in 2011. The bi-fold doors were installed in 2016.
We feel our home will be ready for a family to take up residence and not have the upheaval of having to make any major changes.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom: 9'1 x 2'8 (2.77m x 0.81m)
- Lounge: 25'3 x 11'0 (7.70m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 26'9 x 10'5 (8.16m x 3.18m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 6'11 (2.59m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 5/Study: 13'5 x 8'6 (4.09m x 2.59m)
- Master Bedroom: 15'0 x 8'5 (4.58m x 2.57m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 5'11 x 2'7 (1.80m x 0.79m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 11'0 (3.99m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'5 x 7'9 (5.01m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'1 x 9'10 (3.38m x 3.00m)
- Shower Room: 7'2 x 5'6 (2.19m x 1.68m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55177482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.