3 bedroom flat for saleBeaconsfield Road, Clifton, BRISTOL, BS8 2TS
- First Floor Flat
- Victorian period property
- Characterful property with period features
- Two bedroom flat
- Separate study/third bedroom with en-suite
- Just off Worrall Road between Whiteladies Road and the Downs
A fabulous two/three bedroom flat on the first floor of this Victorian period property on Beaconsfield Road in Clifton.
To the front of the property is the stylish lounge/diner, with large bay window and period features and next to this room is a good-sized double bedroom, which could alternatively become a more formal dining room if you'd rather.
The kitchen and bathroom, both of which have sash windows to the side elevation are further around the central hallway, beyond which is the master bedroom to the rear of the property.
This property has the significant benefit of a further double bedroom with en-suite, or what could make a lovely home office/study, again to the rear of the property with a large sash window. This part of the property is separate to the main flat so whether as a separate guest bedroom or home office offers pleasant separation from your main living space.
A light and airy flat, full or character and extremely well-presented, which offers potential buyers a unique layout that could work very well for various modern living/working arrangements.
The Clifton area is probably the best known in Bristol, as it encompasses Clifton Village with its amazing architecture, the areas around Durdham Downs, and also Whiteladies Road which stretches down towards the City Centre. Clifton offers a vibrant mix of shops, restaurants, cultural and recreational facilities.
Beaconsfield Road is directly off Worrall Road, which runs between The Downs and Whiteladies Road so this flat is convenient for all the amenities and attractions of Clifton yet in a very pleasant position away from the main roads.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55178271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 349837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.