3 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsholme Road, Kingswood, Bristol BS15 1RL
- Driveway & Garage
- Quiet Popular Road
- Near the Kingswood High Street
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Kitchen and Utility Lobby
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Nice Tiled Bathroom
- Laid Out Over Three Floors
- Lovely Countryside Views!
**SO MUCH SPACE & POTENTIAL!** This extended terraced home sits in a quiet road within walking distance of Kingswood High Street. Offering a garage and a driveway for parking. Internally boasting a porch and hallway leading to spacious kitchen and lounge, as well as a large dining room and utility lobby opening onto a low maintenance decked garden with lawn and path to rear garage. Upstairs boasts two double bedrooms and family bathroom as well as a loft master bedroom with vast countryside views! All this along with a recently fitted combination boiler for the gas central heating.
Double glazed obscure glass door and windows into
Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to
3.61m (11' 10") x 2.84m (9' 4")
Wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, fitted oven and hob with built in extractor fan over, space for three electrical appliances, radiator, double glazed window to front
4.09m (13' 5") x 2.97m (9' 9")
Double glazed sliding doors out to garden, radiator, door to
Double glazed back door to rear garden, power point, space for tumble dryer or freezer, double glazed window to rear
Leading to first floor landing with storage cupboards and surface, double glazed window to rear, stairs to loft room and doors to
4.27m (14' 0")x 3.63m (11' 11")
Fireplace, radiator, archway opening into
1.73m (5' 8") x 1.70m (5' 7")
Fully tiled, Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, towel radiator, obscure glazed window to rear
3.58m (11' 9") x 2.69m (8' 10")
Double glazed window to front, radiator
3.68m (12' 1") x 2.79m (9' 2")
Double glazed window to rear with rooftop countryside views, radiator
Leading to loft room on second floor, storage cupboard housing recently fitted combination boiler for gas central heating (only 2 years old), door into
3.94m (12' 11") x 3.56m (11' 8")
Three double glazed windows to rear (two with double openings) providing vast countryside views, radiator, built in storage cupboards
Raised decking with banister and steps down to lower level decking and patio to side of fenced lawn area, gate to rear and access to
Window to rear, up and over door to front
Paved driveway to front providing off street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KISAL202710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.