4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStarbeck Drive, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Well-Presented Front & Rear Gardens
- Two Reception Rooms
This extended four bedroom semi detached home is in a popular location and the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen, four well-proportioned bedrooms and a well-presented family bathroom.
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FAMILY HOME IN A VERY POPULAR AREA. Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this extended four bedroom semi detached home, in the sought after residential area of Little Sutton. In brief; the first floor comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor, the property comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms and a well-presented family bathroom. Externally, there is an attached garage, beautifully-presented front and rear gardens and a driveway with ample parking.
Front aspect double glazed doors giving access to entrance hall. Laminate floor and double glazed window to side.
Timber doors giving access, stairs to first floor landing, radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.86m )
Front aspect double glazed window, gas fire, radiator, television point, telephone point, understairs storage and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.39m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, radiator and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 3" max ( 3.28m x 2.21m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed window, range of wall and base units with one and half bowl sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.49m )
Front aspect double glazed window, television point, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.82m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built-in wardrobe, airing cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 18' 2" x 7' 4" ( 5.54m x 2.24m )
Front aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed window. Carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.06m )
Front aspect double glazed window, storage cupboard, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Garage 18' 7" x 7' 5" max ( 5.66m x 2.26m max )
Up and over door, power and light and housing central heating boiler.
To the front of the property there is a driveway, lawned garden with small shrubs and low boundary wall. The private rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with block paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55184295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.