1 bedroom flat for saleB36 Loft House - College Road, Bristol, BS7
- RESERVE NOW
- LAST ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- Grade II Listed Conversion
- Double Bedroom
- Shower Room with Mandarin stone
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Large Windows
- High Ceilings
- Help to Buy Available
- Show Apartment Open Thursday 12th 5-7pm
==== LAST ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT ====
B36 is located on the second floor of Block B and has the advantage of large windows making both the living room and double bedroom very light. There is also a shower room situated off the entrance hallway.
The popular Gloucester Road with its vibrant mix of independent shops, cafés and bars is within 10 minutes walk and the Gloucestershire Cricket Ground is nearby. There are some great local schools a short walk away and the city centre is easily accessible.
The development will retain a feeling of character thanks to the large windows, high ceilings and some units having exposed feature brickwork. Combine this with quality contemporary finishing and you have a fantastic blend of old and new.
To book an appointment to view the show apartment please contact our Bishopston office 0117 9425855 or our Land and New Homes team on 0117 9469838.
* images are indicative of the development*
Kitchen/Living/Dining - 6.17 x 4.3 max (20'3" x 14'1" max) -
Bedroom 1 - 4.1 x 3.25 (13'5" x 10'8") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55184931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28003916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Bishopston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.