1 bedroom flat for salePlot 13 Wesleyan Chapel, Kingswood, BRISTOL, BS15 8EA
- LAST PLOT REMAINING
- New build luxury apartments by Crossman Homes
- Grade II listed building
- 1 bedroom with mezzanine floor
- Off street parking space included
- Retained period features and high specification
- Bus routes to city centre 0.2miles away and High street under 500ft away
- Summer completion
- Help To buy enquiries welcome
- Call now to book a viewing
LAST PLOT REMAINING
Wesleyan Chapel is a Grade II listed building founded in 1843 and redeveloped by Crossman Homes to offer 15 luxury apartments in this growing suburb of Bristol.
Ideal for commuters needing access to the city centre with bus routes 0.2 miles away. Also situated only 500ft from the local high street where you will find an array of restaurants, supermarkets and coffee shops making this development a wonderful location for anyone who wants amenities on their doorstep.
There is only 1 apartment remaining, a 1 bedroom with a mezzanine floor. Thoughtfully designed with retained feature walls, high ceilings and stunning bespoke windows. The apartment will have parking, flooring included and finished to a high specification.
Help to buy enquiries welcome, call now to book a viewing.
*Floor plan measurements are of plot 2 - similar plot type
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 354877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.