3 bedroom detached house for saleOlympic Mews, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Beautifully designed ECO house
- Finished to a high standard
- Private garden and courtyard
- Private underground secure parking
- Three bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen living room
- Two bathrooms
- Exclusive gated development
- Moments from green open spaces, Old York Road and Southside shopping centre
- Within easy reach of Wandsworth Town train station
A stylish and contemporary three bedroom ECO house. Olympic Mews is an exclusive gated development in the heart of Wandsworth.
The house has fantastic open plan living, a south facing garden, private underground parking, organic roof, this really is a beautiful home that has been designed to the highest level. An impressive open-plan kitchen living area, finished to a very high standard and benefitting from high ceilings with large windows floods this impressive 1,400 sqft property with natural light. This delightful property also benefits from a south-facing garden which is accessed off the reception. The lower floor comprises of three very generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, utility room and a generous courtyard.
Situated close to the Southside shopping centre and the redevelopment of the Ram Brewery, Wandsworth is fast emerging as one of London’s most in-demand boroughs. A short walk from Wandsworth Town train station and surrounded by green open spaces, this property is a perfect family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55189989.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.