4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleProspect Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Character Family Home
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Period Features
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- 47ft South Facing Rear Garden
- City Centre Location Close to Mainline Station
Offering four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, this attractive terraced period property, with a south facing rear garden, features light and bright accommodation and is just a short walk from the City centre, mainline station and Verulamium Park.
This rarely available, period property offers spacious accommodation arranged over three floors.
Bathed in natural light from the tall sash windows, the ground floor has a spacious hallway that leads to the sitting room with front aspect windows and then onto the kitchen/dining room which boasts fitted kitchen appliances, worktops and storage units. There is space for a dining table and doors to the rear garden.
The first floor has three generous bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The second floor bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom and fitted storage cupboards.
The south facing rear garden is approximately 47ft in length with a paved seating area and is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway that leads to the single garage.
Prospect Road is situated on the southern fringes of the City centre set moments from Verulamium Park. The property is 1 mile from St Albans City station and is also close to St Albans Abbey station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55192497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.