1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEsslemont Avenue, Aberdeen AB25 1SP
- Close to Excellent Local Shops
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- Very Popular Location
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
NEWLY REDUCED*If you are looking for a very smart one bed flat in a great location then look no further. This Ground floor flat in Rosemount would make a great first time buy and is close to local shops, and has great transport links. It comes with gas central heating and double glazing.
This ground floor flat is entered through a secure entry system to a communal hallway. The flat itself is light and airy and has a smart neutral finish so that someone can just walk in with no work to do.
The living/Kitchen area is well laid out and offers everything that you need in a kitchen and has lots of storage units. A large walk in cupboard offers a good area for storing items.
The Spacious double bedroom is very well finished indeed and is a lovely place to be with lots of natural light. The lovely bathroom suite has a three piece white bathroom suite with the shower over the bath.
The shared back garden is a great place to chill out and is very well kept. External shared storage is also available.
This home includes:
1.37m x 1.31m (1.7 sqm) - 4' 5" x 4' 3" (19 sqft)
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
4.99m x 3.99m (19.9 sqm) - 16' 4" x 13' 1" (214 sqft)
- Bedroom (Double)
4.8m x 4.05m (19.4 sqm) - 15' 9" x 13' 3" (209 sqft)
2.06m x 1.7m (3.5 sqm) - 6' 9" x 5' 6" (37 sqft)
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band D (55-68)
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Aberdeen) - Property Reference 17521
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55194252.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.