4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodfield Way, Theale, Reading
- Impressive four bedroom detached home
- Ground floor WC and utility room
- Living room
- Sizeable luxury fitted kitchen/diner
- En suite shower room to master
- Fully refitted four piece family bathroom
- Detached double garage
- Secluded and fully enclosed rear garden
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A superb four bedroom detached residence located in the sought after village of Theale.
Property Description - An immaculately presented and fully refurbished four bedroom detached home situated in a sought after residential address close to Theale High Street which consists of a wealth of local amenities. Theale Green School and Theale Train Station are easily accessible.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, ground floor WC, front aspect living room, study, impressive kitchen, diner and utility room. The first floor offers four double bedrooms featuring a refitted en suite shower to the master bedroom and a refitted four piece family bathroom.
The exterior features a fully enclosed landscaped rear garden with side access, driveway parking and a double detached garage.
Please contact sole selling agents Tilehurst (0118) 942 1500/942 0500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55196740.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26393866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.