Plot for saleNorth End, Swineshead, PE20
- Residential Development Site
- 0.49 Acres
- Outlined Planning Permission B/15/0038
- For Erection of 8 Dwellings
- With Associated Garages/ Car Ports
- May Suit Alternative Schemes
- Popular Village Location
- Excellent Opportunity
0.49 Acre residential development site with outline planning permission for the eretion of 8 dwellings with associated garage/car ports. In a prominent location, convinient for the centre of this large village with its excellent amenities. The site has the benefit of outline planning permission granted by Boston Borough District Council Reference B/15/0038 dated 07 April 2015 with a scheme proposed for 8 dwellings. It may however suit alternative schemes subject to relevant consent being obtained. An excellent opportunity and on site viewing is highly reccommended to fully appreciate the opportunity on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55197662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR150209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.