2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAlbany Drive, Herne Bay
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Garage And Parking
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Refurbished Inside
- Close To Shops And Seafront
- Loft Room/Third Bedroom
- Private Cul-de-sac Location
- Chain Free
- Easy Access To Train Station
BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT AND READY TO MOVE INTO! This unique property commands a large corner plot with garage and secure rear garden. Internally the property has undergone some refurbishment works by the current owners and is certainly a joy to view. The 'L' shaped layout of the property is well planned with the two bedrooms & bathroom on one side and the living areas of the lounge, breakfast area and kitchen on the other. Upstairs the property boasts an extra room which would make a great guest bedroom but could be a fantastic office or studio with the large, high windows. To the rear of the property is a well maintained garden that is very secluded and is connected to the lounge via patio doors making it a great space in the summer months. Albany Drive is close to a range of shops including a Tesco Express around the corner as well as having the seafront at the end of the road and within easy reach of the train station. For more details or to book your viewing, contact Miles & Barr today. There is no chain ahead offered with this property.
Herne Bay is a seaside town in Kent, South East England. It is situated 7 miles (11 km) north of Canterbury and 5 miles (8 km) east of Whitstable. It neighbours the ancient villages of Herne and Reculver and is part of the City of Canterbury local government district. Herne Bay's seafront is home to the world's first freestanding purpose-built Clock Tower, built in 1837. The town centre, variety of shops, sea front, arcades/amusements, pier and other amenities means Herne Bay has lots on offer.
The Thanet Way leading to the M2 motorway is easily accessible, as is Herne bay railway station, offering great links to London.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Breakfast Area - -
Breakfast Area - 5.08m x 1.85m (16'8 x 6'1) -
Kitchen Area - 3.94m x 2.26m (12'11 x 7'5) -
Lounge - 4.98m x 3.94m (16'4 x 12'11) -
Bedroom One - 3.94m x 2.62m (12'11 x 8'7) -
Bedroom Two - 2.64m x 2.29m (8'8 x 7'6) -
First Floor Loft Room/Study - 3.94m x 2.39m (12'11 x 7'10) -
Garage And Parking -
Enclosed Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55201743.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28004706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.