4 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich Road, Wroxham
Withdrawn from Market
- ATTRACTIVE DETACHED HOUSE
- SET JUST MOMENTS FROM THE BROADS
- SITUATED ON A BUS ROUTE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (MODERN GAS BOILER)
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- DRIVEWAY TO REAR WITH PARKING FOR 4/5 VEHICLES
- CLOSE TO A TRAIN STATION
ENTRANCE HALL Fitted carpets, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors to dining room, WC, kitchen/breakfast room, living room and window to front.
LIVING ROOM 24' 4" x 11' 7" (7.42m x 3.53m) Fitted carpets, two radiators, open fire, double glazed windows to front and sliding doors to rear.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 1" x 10' 2" (4.6m x 3.1m) Tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to rear, door to living room, door to utility room. A range of wall and floor units with built in cupboards, built in hob, space for a fridge/freezer, space for a dishwasher and sink and drainer unit.
UTILITY ROOM 5' 4" x 7' 5" (1.63m x 2.26m) Space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator and door to rear.
W.C. Double glazed window to side, radiator, toilet and sink.
DINING ROOM 10' 6" x 7' 8" (3.2m x 2.34m) Fitted carpets and double glazed window to front.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 11' 4" x 10' 8" (3.45m x 3.25m) Fitted carpets, double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobes and door to ensuite.
ENSUITE 7' 8" x 4' 2" (2.34m x 1.27m) Double glazed window to side, towel radiator, shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
BEDROOM 8' 7" x 8' 0" (2.62m x 2.44m) Fitted carpets, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
BATHROOM 6' 5" x 6' 6" (1.96m x 1.98m) Three piece suit with a shower over bath, toilet, sink and double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 11' 6" x 10' 0" (3.51m x 3.05m) Fitted carpets, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 13' 5" x 11' 6" (4.09m x 3.51m) Fitted carpets, radiator, range of built in wardrobes and double glazed window to front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102806001554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Minors & Brady, Wroxham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.